- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Camel ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Camel professional guide
- Entrance Fees
- Mint flavored tea with pancakes
- Moroccan mint flavored tea with cakes
- Touareg scarf to protect the face from the sun
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- A 1-hour guided camel ride through the desert or palm grove of Marrakech
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset from the top of a camel
- Discover traditional Berber villages
- Visit a traditional Berber house for Moroccan mint tea
- Small-group tour limited to seven people to ensure a quality experience
- The Itinerary of Camel Ride Activity in Palm Grove or desert of Marrakech
Begin your experience with a pickup from your central Marrakech hotel. Meet your friendly driver, hop inside your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with the rest of your small group, and set off for your first destination — a traditional Berber home.
Be welcomed by the friendly family who live in the house, and sit down for a delicious, freshly brewed mint tea — a staple in Morocco. As you sip, chat to the family members about their daily lives and the customs they follow.
Next, return to your vehicle and drive to the Palmeraie, a picturesque palm grove on the fringes of the city. Be shown to your camel and learn how these hardy desert animals have been used for transport in Morocco for centuries thanks to their ability to travel long distances without water.
After a safety briefing, climb into the saddle on the back of the camel and relax as you enjoy a ride through the verdant palms and sands. Take photos of the views as the sun descends through the sky and absorb the serenity of the surroundings as you saunter through the grounds.
After your approximate 1-hour ride, drive back to your hotel where your experience ends.