- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the great Atlas.
- Explore the bio-aromatic gardens of the Ourika.
- Visit a Berber family in their home.
- Visit of the weekly Berber market (market days: Monday and Friday).
- Enjoy Seven Setti Fatma Waterfalls with a mountain guide.
- Visit of a women’s cooperative producing argan oil.
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Setti Fatma in front of the river.
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Ourika valley and Atlas Mounatins
If you want to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire a dazzling nature, Ourika is a place that will suit you perfectly.
From Marrakech, an hour and a half is enough to reach the Ourika Valley. You will pass bio-aromatic gardens where you will discover the various medicinal plants used by the Berbers. You will have the opportunity thereafter to visit a family in his home and enjoy a glass of tea and snack. If you coincide with a market day, you will also have the chance to take a tour and discover the Berber souk.
Your guide then takes the path to Setti-fatma. Discover, as well, the wonderful panoramas of the waterfalls and enjoy a hike with your guide on the cliffs at the bottom of the mountains. You will pass by a small gateway full of charm that will take you to the heights of the Atlas. Lunch at setti fatma in one of the traditional restaurants across the river and last visit to a woman's cooperative producing argan oil