- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Local Mountain guide
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the lalla takerkouste dam, the kik plateau, moulay Brahim, the Asni valley and the Ourika valley.
- Admire the snow-capped peaks of the highest mountains of the Atlas. (in winter)
- Cross the typical villages typical of the Berbers.
- Visit homestay to enjoy a glass of tea see a snack.
- Visit a traditional pottery workshop.
- Enjoy an hour of climbing with a mountain guide at the Setti Fatma Falls.
- Travel up to the Atlas Mountains, and go on a camel ride
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to the 3 valleys and Atlas Mountains waterfalls
Your private vehicle excursion, assisted by a professional and experienced driver, will take you to the discovery of deep Morocco.
Through the Lalla Takerkoust Dam, located about forty kilometers from Marrakech, and enjoy the panoramic view at a height of 1400m, after you join the Kik plateau to discover a beautiful landscape and a totally exotic setting. You will pass by traditional Berber villages where the authentic houses are built of earth and stone by the inhabitants themselves. One of the Berber families will welcome you in his typical small home to enjoy a glass of tea and snack. We encourage you, as well, to bring with you little memories (toys - school supplies ...) to distribute them to the little Berber children that you will meet on the road.
If you coincide with a market day you will have the opportunity to take a ride. Your driver will then drive you to the Ourika Valley where you explore the organic aromatic garden that contains the various medicinal plants used by Berbers. You then take your way to the waterfalls of the Setti Fatma Valley to enjoy a traditional lunch in one of the restaurants next to the river or feet in the water.