- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast included
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Camel ride for sunset and sunrise (one camel each)
- Local guide in Ait ben haddou Kasbah
- Professional driver/guide
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage.
- Cross the three valleys: rose’s valley, Todra valley and Dades valley.
- Discover the way of life of nomads.
- Explore the plam grove of ziz while driving to fes
- Meet the wild Barbary apes in cedar forest
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the middle atlas mountains
- Meet the Moroccan nomads during your drive to Fes
- Enjoy the large dunes of Merzouga on camel while admiring the attractive
change of color at sunrise and sunset.
- Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass,
and enjoy the landscapes and berber villages.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Marrakech – Telouat – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dades Gorges
After breakfast we will meet you in your Accomodation and drive through Tizi n Tichka Pass (2260 M) at the top of tichka we will take an off road to enjoy to beautiful landscapes of berber villages.Arrive to Telouat and visit of Kasbah Laglaoui"The village situated in the middle of atlas mountains. After visit we will drive to Ait ben Haddou to visit another Kasbah classified by the UNISCO as world heritage site. Then, our journey; continue to Ouarzazate through the “Road of the thousand Kasbahs”- the fascinating “sand castles”. At Ouarzazate we will stop to visit the cinema studios and Kasbah of Taourirte. Stop for lunch and drive towards Dades Gorges via the palm valley of Skoura to reach KalaatMgouna, “the rose’s city” known for roses and its annual festival during the roses harvest in May, and then continue to our hotel in the heart of the Dades Gorge.
Dades Gorges – Tinghir – Toudra Gorges – Tinjdad – Erfoud – Rissani – Tafilalt – Merzouga
After breakfast in the hotel, drive back through dades valley to see the amazing rock formation “the monkey toes”, driving towards Tinrghir and the Todra valley. Watch the panoramic views of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley. reach the Gorges the most amazing in Morocco and, our journey Continue to Erfoud and Rissani where we have lunch; afterwards, we reach the village of Merzouga, where you will found your camel man will be awaiting you to take you in camel Safaris for 1 hour and half to reach the Erg Chebbi and admir the most amazing sunset over the Erg Chebbi. Overnight with dinner and breakfast will be in the camp under the stars.
Exploring Merzouga Desert
Early wake up and camel ride for a beautiful sun rise among the dunes of Chebbi changing with the sunrise. After shower and breakfast in Guest house,wewil start exploring merzouga, Begin by The Khamlia a small village of Gnaoua.Camel Safaris. Almost certainly the reason you came here in the first place, and by far the best way to experience the dunes. After taking you into the village to buy a proper head scarf to protect you from the sun. Stop for lunch, then, continue our journey exploring the areas. the afternoon you will choose between spending the night in a berbertnet / Bivouac. Special New Year’s dinner: drink, berber folklore and berber dance or in the hotel.
Merzouga – Ziz Valley – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
Early wake up for a beautiful sunrise, then your camel man will take you in a camel trek to your hotel in Merzouga to take shower and your breakfast. Then, we will drive to Midelt via Tafilalt and Errachidia crossing the Zizi valley and wonderful landscapes of the Atlas Mountains. some time at leisure to enjoy the beauty of the location, if you wish, and then departure direction Fes, via Azrou to enjoy the most beautiful landscapes ever in Morocco, and enjoy the small apes coming to play around. Then continue to Ifrane referred as Switzerland of Morocco. Stop for lunch before continue to reach Fes, overnight and accommodation in a Riad or Hotel.